Sunday, 3 March 2013

I Pod case

I've not been as good as I should have been over my 52 projects, given that I'm into week 9, so should have been onto my ninth project by now.  However, all is not lost.  I have made some progress on the list: 2,3,4,5 and 51 are actually complete, with 1, 6,13, and 16 started!  However, I have been really bad about blogging them.

Starting with Number 2 - the IPod case:

 I used this project as a opportunity to try out a few embroidery designs - initially a rather pretty dragon fly and some flowers that fitted quite nicely on the flap.  

After the pretty girly stuff my daughter wanted me to stitch out a design she had chosen to personalise her lab coat for Uni (she's a science undergraduate).  There were more flowers and butterflies, but the design she had chosen did have a more macabre element to it.
The case is lined and padded, to protect my IPod from knocks and scratches, and more people comment on the skull design than the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment